1. The Visakhapatnam Port (27 Berths).
1. Visakhapatnam Port Trust (17 Berths)
2. Vizag Sea Ports Pvt. Ltd. (EQ-8 &EQ-9 Berths)
3. Vishakha Container Terminals Pvt. Ltd. (2 Multi Purpose Berths)
4. Vizag General Cargo Berth Pvt. ltd. (VGCB Berth)
5. Adani Vizag Coal Terminal Pvt. ltd. (EQ-1 Berth)
6. ALBA multi commodity bulk terminal (WQ-6 Berth)
7. ESSAR Vizag Terminal Pvt. Ltd. (OB-1 &OB-2 Berths)
2. The Gangavaram Port (8 Berths)
Gangavaram Port limited.
Bulk Cargo is mainly imported/ exported from the ports of Gangavaram & VPT
Liquid Bulk cargo is imported/ exported only from VPT.
Containerized Cargo is imported/ exported through Visakha Container Terminal which is a separate facility under the Custodianship of Visakha Container terminals Pvt. Ltd., and the eight CFSs.
|» SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONES ::|
There are 2 SEZs functioning under the Jurisdiction of this Customs House:
1. Visakhapatnam Special Economic Zone (VSEZ);
2. AP IT Special Economic Zone.
VSEZ: Located at Duvvada, about 35 Kms from the City of Visakhapatnam, setup by Government of India, Ministry of Commerce in the year 1989 as VEPZ (Visakhapatnam Export Processing Zone); and converted to SEZ in the year 2003. It is a multi-product SEZ. Important Products: Gems & Jewelry, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-diesel, Software etc.
AP IT SEZ: Located at Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam, set up by Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation, in the year 2006. It is a sector specific SEZ engaged solely in the field of software development/ export